CERTIFICATE OF VIETGAP STANDARD
What is VietGAP?
In order to contribute to promoting aquaculture, production of safe agricultural products in general and vegetables and fruits for domestic consumption in particular and export, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development issued VietGAP Standard .
VietGAP (Vietnamese Good Agricultural Practices): Practicing good agricultural production in Vietnam based on 04 criteria such as:
+ Standards of production techniques.
+ Food safety: including measures to ensure no chemical contamination or physical pollution when harvested.
+ Working: aims to prevent misuse of farmers' labor force.
+ Tracing product origin.
Hiện nay VietGAP áp dụng cho 3 nhóm sản phẩm: trồng trọt, nuôi trồng thủy sản và chăn nuôi
BENEFITS WHEN USING NHO SERVICE IN CERTIFICATE OF VIETGAP STANDARD
- Get more value added after each assessment;
- Improve capacity as well as prestige and competitiveness in domestic and foreign markets;
- Create trust for customers using services and products of the company;
- Minimize risks and optimize production conditions;
- Minimize customer reviews. Improve reputation and competitiveness in domestic and international markets. Create trust with customers;
- Promoting many improvement activities, improving the efficiency of using resources appropriately;
- Service after certification of the NHO is abundant: Providing relevant legal documents; support training fees; dedicated, quick answers;
- Minimize second party assessment;
- Certificate of global value;
- Service Package;